Published by dipti, on February 16th, 2011, in the categories: Kenwood
Kenwood is amongst the top leading companies in electronic products. This company originated in Japan and the Kenwood Car Stereos of the same company proved to be one of the most trustworthy car stereos in last 40 years. Their design is easy to use and they deliver exclusive sound quality. They are manufactures according to today’s generation’s taste. These stereos are loaded with up-to-date technology. Consumers are more than happy to use them.
Features of Kenwood Car Stereos
Kenwood Car Audio is preferred by many people. Here are some of the features of this car audio. Just have a look-
- Interactive Touchscreen Control with OSD
- Selectable Wall Paper (6 Patterns)
- Full-automatic Open/Close with slither and angle adjustments
- RGB Input for Navigation System
- 2 RCA AV Inputs / 1 RCA AV Output
- Dual Zone Source and Volume Control
- Installer/Backup Memory of Audio/Video Setup
- External Media Control - iPod Ready
- 3 Preouts with 5V Pre-out Level
- Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
Variety of Kenwood Car Stereos
There is a wide variety of Kenwood Car Stereos. They are available in the following variety-
- Kenwood DPX302-It is among the newest stereos. It plays various types of digital audio formats and fits into your budget. It can play WMA disc, mp3, and portable media players.
- DDX8034BT-Bluetooth Built- in 7-inch Wide VGA Monitor with DVD Receiver- It has Dolby digital sound, DTD Supporting 5.1 inch surround processor, SD slot and support supporting WMA, built-in USB input, DivX, MP3, WAV files. It also contains multi-language menu. You can also connect your iPhone or iPod through USB cable.
- KDC-XBT8013U -AAC/WMA/MP3/Bluetooth/CD Receiver with iPod Control- It is available in more than 1000 colors. It has advanced DSP digital sound processor, wireless Parrot Bluetooth Unit with Hands-free phone. It supports WMA, AAC, WAV, MP3 files.
- 4. KDV-MP5343U-High-end DVD Receiver with USB Interface- It has music search function and also contains AUX connectors and Front Panel USB port.
- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X979 Car CD/MP3 Player- It is a CD player with CD changer, has MP3 playback functionality, built-in amplifier. It also contains built-in amplifier RMS. It is unique because of its anti-theft defense.
Advantages of Kenwood Car Stereos
There are ample merits of these car stereos. Some of the main advantages are-
- These stereos are easy to Install, come with a user friendly guide.
- They come in small size that makes them portable and easy to handle.
- Nice designs and best outlook make them different from other music systems.
- High-quality sound delivery
- These stereos are MP3 attuned and with the USB Port can play files from an external device like the flash disc through your USB Port.
- They can be operated with a remote control.
If you want to become unique and different among car owners for having a high-quality car stereo, Kenwood Car Stereos bring you a reason to smile. With these car stereos that are also known as the Godfather of Stereo System, give you a reason to show off your car accessories and feel proud.
Published by dipti, on February 15th, 2011, in the categories: Kenwood
Kenwood also known as Ken, originally appeared in Japan, but nowadays it is celebrated all over the globe for its good quality products. This company manufactures several electronic devices but is an expert in one of them- the audio devices. It makes all types of audio systems, ranging from home speakers, portable radio devices, home systems, hi-fi devices, car speakers and other products.
The company was founded in Japan in 1946, so its experience is quite big. You can trust its products. Today its products are in great demand all over the world. Among the great variety of its quality products, the following account is harmonizing about Ken home audio system. If you want to gain information about this audio system, navigate this account.
Models of Ken Home Audio System
Some of the models from the treasure trove of Kenwood home audio system are-
1. K 1000 B compact Hi-Fi system: It is composed of 2 stereo speakers, a radio tuner and a CD player device. It is powerful and gives a high quality sound. With CD player, you can listen to various music types in different formats: MP3, AAC or WMA. It has an auto room EQ function that delivers the best sound.
2. K 521 B system: It is a fully digital system performing digital processing from the input to output, and having an iPod connection. So besides playing music from audio CDs, you can connect your iPod to it. It also has a USB port, so you can play music from a stick. It also has a tuner with AM, FM, RDS and a timer, two stereo bookshelf speakers, an amplifier, a CD player and a remote control.
3. Kenwood 3-Way Flush Mount Speaker - KFCX693: It possesses 300 Watts Max Power, Diamond Array Pattern Diaphragm and1 Inch Soft Dome Tweeter. Its Woofer Size is 6 x 9 Inches.
Technology of Ken Home Audio System
Kenwood has included an advanced technology called ‘Supreme EX’ in many of its audio systems that restores all lost frequencies and makes the music from the CD sound accurately like freshly recorded in the studio. So you have all the sound ranges you need, and more. Some of the systems also have a headphones jack, if you want to enjoy some music without disturbing other people.
Published by abhishek, on November 30th, 2010, in the categories: Kenwood
Kenwood is one of the top leading companies in electronic products. Originated in Japan, in last 40 years Kenwood emerged to be one of the most demanding and trustworthy company making car stereos. This company is known for its innovative design which is easy to use and unique sound quality that is built to last. Keeping in mind about the taste of today’s generation, this company produce products that are up-to-date loaded with latest technology. Even the consumer feels proud for using such entertainment gears. Consumers of Kenwood stereo convert their car into moving theatre.
Kenwood DPX302: It is one of the latest stereo created by Kenwood. It plays varying range of digital audio formats. It contains an auxiliary input jack with some advance audio controls. This stereo is mostly under everyone’s budget and can play mp3, WMA disc, and portable media players.
DDX8034BT – Bluetooth® Built- in 7-inch Wide VGA Monitor with DVD Receiver: It has Dolby digital sound and has DTD Supporting 5.1 inch surround processor. With 7-inch wide VGA display it guarantees high visual quality. It has got built-in USB input, SD slot and support supporting WMA, DivX, MP3, WAV files. It also contains multi-language menu which helps it in becoming more powerful. One can also connect his/her iPhone or iPod through USB cable. It would cost you around Rs. 59,990.
KDC-XBT8013U – AAC/WMA/MP3/Bluetooth/CD Receiver with iPod Control: It has a range of over 1000 colors to choose. Its advance DSP digital sound processor offers excellence audio environment. It has got wireless Parrot Bluetooth Unit along with Hands-free phone operation. It also contains built-in wireless music available for streaming. It supports WAV, AAC, WMA, MP3 files. It would cost you around Rs 17,990.
KDV-MP5343U-High-end DVD Receiver with USB Interface: It has got music search function. This car stereo also contains AUX connectors and Front Panel USB port that helps in playing audio and video songs from external devices ex iPhone and iPods. It would cost you around Rs 12,990.
Kenwood Excelon KDC-X979 Car CD/MP3 Player: These are cd players with cd changer, has got MP3 playback functionality. It has built-in amplifier having power of 4*50 watt. It also contain Built-in amplifier RMS with power of 4*22 watt RMS. One of the unique feature for which it is unique is its anti-theft protection. It would cost you around Rs19450.
Kenwood car stereos are easy to install. Kenwood Car Audio System comes in small size that makes it portable and easy to handle. Cool design and best outlook makes it different from other music systems.
Published by HqSpeakers, on January 20th, 2010, in the categories: Kenwood
Today we are going to focus on just one category of its products: the Kenwood home audio systems. So we are going to pick some of these models, and discuss more about each one. Let’s begin with the K 1000 B compact Hi-Fi system. This one is a cool system composed out of 2 stereo speakers, a radio tuner and a CD player device. It has a compact size, but it’s also really powerful and will give a high quality sound to your room. When using the CD player, you can listen to many types of music in different formats: MP3, WMA or AAC. It has a auto room EQ function to allow you to have the best sound, depending on the size of your room or the music you are listening to. It is known that during the production of a CD, all signals above 20 khz are lost.
But Kenwood has included an advanced technology called “Supreme EX” that will restore all those lost frequencies, making the music from the CD sound exactly like when it was recorded in the studio. So the producer gives a frequency response for this system from 1 hz to 44 khz. So practically you will have all the sound ranges you need, and even more! The maximum stereo output power is 50 watts for each speaker, so 100 watts for the entire system. The radio tuner has AM, FM, RDS (radio data system), EON (enhanced other network), and also a programmable timer. The system also has a headphones jack, in case you want to enjoy some music without disturbing other people. So here are all the audio specifications for this system:
- Rated Output Power (Clear A: OFF) - 2 x 40 Watt (63 Hz ~ 12.5 kHz, THD 0.7% at 6Ω)
- Effective Output Power (Clear A:ON)2 x 10 Watt (1kHz, THD 10%, 6Ω)
- Effective Output Power (Clear A:OFF)2 x 50 Watt (1kHz, THD 10%, 6Ω)
- Signal / Noise Ratio 120 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (Clear A: ON) 0,8 1 kHz, 1 Watt, 6 Ω
- Frequency response Line (IHF'66)8 Hz – 30 kHz (+0 dB - -3 dB)
- Frequency response Phono (IHF'66)20 Hz – 20 kHz (+1 dB - -1 dB)
- Maximum Input LevelPhono (MM) 50 mV (0.1% THD, at 1 kHz)
- Bass 60 Hz, 100 Hz, 150 Hz
- Mid 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 3 kHz
- Treble 5 kHz, 7 kHz, 10 kHz
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: Line (AUX) 200 mV / 82 kΩ
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: Line (D.Audio) 100 mV / 82 kΩ
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: Phono 3.5 mV / 29 kΩ
- Output Level / Impedance: MD / Tape 200 V / 760 Ω
The CD player has dimensions of 270 mm W x 99 mm H x 296 mm D and a weight of 3.4 kg. The speakers have dimensions of 168 mm x 305 mm x 270 mm and a weight of 5.2. kg. And finally the tuner has dimensions of 270 W x 99 mm H x 318 mm D and a weight of 5.3 kg. Actually this system is composed out of three different devices, that you can also get individually from Kenwood.
Now let’s move on to another product and we’ll choose the K 521 B system. This is a fully digital system that performs digital processing from the input to output, and which also has an iPod connection. So beside playing music from audio CD-s (or MP3 and WMA files), you can connect your iPod and enjoy all of your music from it. But this is not all, because the system also has a USB port, so you can even play the music from a stick. The system also comes with a white woofer, so it will both sound and look good. The system also has an amplifier, a tuner with AM , FM , RDS and a timer, a CD player (with the supported files that we already mentioned) , two stereo bookshelf speakers and also a very useful remote control. So after all this is a complex home cinema system, that will both look and sound good, no matter what audio source you are using.
These were just 2, but of course there are many more good home audio system offered by Kenwood. So just look on the official site of the company for more information about each model. And if you already used one of these, please share all your opinions with us, no matter if they are good reviews or bad ones. Have a nice day!